Wrights of Marino is a long established family fish business which has been trading for nearly 100 years. It commenced operations as a
fish and associated goods retailer, with shops in Malahide (1898, closed 1985) and Marino (1934, still trading), moving into fish
processing and distribution over time. The organisation has grown rapidly over the years. In 1973 the company employed only 12 people,
41 years later, Wrights of Marino has a workforce of almost 50 employees & growing.
In 2011 the company moved all its dispatch & administration operations to its plant in Howth. The family then decided to redevelop
its retail premises in Marino as its flagship store. On the 1st July 2014 after being closed for a record 4 months (the shop had never
been closed for longer than 3 days since 1934) we reopened our doors to the people of Dublin.